Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

British Invasion

The VMAs are always quite flashy, but Adele shone in her simplicity. Good music doesn't need the hype. It's art in it's purest form. She is sincerity in action. I hope to have half as much talent and passion in everything I do.



My love for British musicians has been growing especially strong lately. Maybe it's the accents (cliche) or maybe it's a natural charm. Either way, please take me to England so I can listen to these bands forever. Mumford and Sons, Laura Marling, Arctic Monkeys, Ellie Goulding, Kate Nash, Noah and the Whale... I picked this video particularly for the beautiful lyrics and extreme violin playing at the end. I'm a sucker for some strings in a song, especially when the player has the cutest curls. Click here to watch since Blogspot refuses to let me post it straight on the page. We're fighting right now.

I hope you enjoy some Britain in your day. I'm off to have a cup of tea now!




No comments:

Post a Comment