Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall Inspiration

We've been experiencing 80 degree heat, but when the calendar hits September, I consider it time for Fall style. Boots and tights please! This Fall is all about 60's inspiration. The gorgeous collars, lace up boots, polka dots, and mod silhouettes all remind me why this is my favorite season. I can't wait for pumpkins, hot drinks, and holidays. Now if only the LA sun will cooperate and turn itself down a few degrees! The following are a few of my favorite collections so far.

The most lovely patterns and details, if only I could afford a piece or two of this collection by Lauren Moffatt:

 

 

 

 


I loved everything about this lookbook of styles for the office this Autumn. I would have posted every outfit, but after some time (which I'd rather not disclose), I was able to decide on these as my top two. The polka dots with the stripes is just flawless and that mustard yellow! Well let's just say I'm still in the middle of my romance with this color. Head over to Ruche to see all the other beautiful looks.

































If you've never read the blog, A Beautiful Mess, now if the time to start. Call it a new Fall resolution? Trust me, you won't me disappointed. Elsie always has the sweetest posts. And if you're looking for some one-of-a-kind, handmade pieces to add to your wardrobe, then look no further than her shop, Red Velvet. Tomorrow her new collection becomes available, but items are limited and sell out fast, so stretch out your fingers and get ready to click away!


And last, but certainly not least, the new stylebook by Modcloth. In my eyes, they can do no wrong, and so far I have never been disappointed. There's not much I can say, except, I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! Take a peak for yourself:






No comments:

Post a Comment