Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Style Me


These may not be the best photos of my newly made skirt all styled up, but I liked the artsy coloring and I have yet to perfect the self timer.  I need to hire myself a personal photographer if I want to do "What I Wore" posts. Either that or find a very thoughtful boyfriend!


(Skirt: handmade, Blouse: Nordstrom Rack, Belt: Urban Outfitters)
This skirt is rather plain, but it looks great with a belt and a patterned top. It's still a little bulky so the belt helps cinch it all in. Also, I'll take any excuse to work this top into an outfit since I'm kind of in a polka dot love phase. With my excellant photography skills, I wasn't able to capture my shoes, but they were a favorite, cream T-strap kitten heels. Perfect for running my errands.

P.s. This polaroid app. is the best thing since real polaroid cameras. Try out it. It can be addicting since every time the colors/scratches look different.








1 comment:

  1. What can I say? Beautiful girl! love your photography skills, too!

    ReplyDelete