Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Thoughts

What I've been learning lately, besides my continued obsession with floral and my inability to resist sugar if my life depends on it, is the beautiful expression creativity lends to the human soul. Everyone releases their unique thoughts and ideas in different ways: music, art, film, writing, design, fashion. The list could go on for as long as our imaginations would let us devise new paths for creativity. Sometimes I love observing others' outlets so much I forget to create myself, so here's to drawing inspiration but never ceasing the "doing".

A few Sunday inspirations:

This DIY for Star Lanterns:


This band, Carrollhood:


Autumn forest fairies, hauntingly beautiful:

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, you are such a beautiful soul. I am so proud of you and so enjoy seeing this creative and unique side of you.

    ReplyDelete