Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Creative 365



Hello all!

Well, it's been a little quiet over here, but only because my mind has been going in a hundred different directions. I've been enjoying each and every second of this wonderful season and my birthday month! The heart garland in our dining nook came down and leaves and owls went up. Pumpkins are placed and apple cider is stocked in the fridge. I also indulged in pumpkin and salted carmel macarons (best I've tasted this side of the Atlantic) at Bottega Louie today. If you have yet to experience this place, don't waste another second. It is heaven on earth. Maybe I sound a little overdramatic, but I could have sworn I was transported back to a cafe in Italy for a moment. Just a moment. The English speaking gave it away. Sigh.


But my real purpose in this blog is to share my excitement over a book I received for my birthday, The Crafter's Devotional. It is bursting with so much potential inspiration that I can hardly wait to share! I've been looking for some sense of theme for my blog and I think I found it between the covers of this book. So I'm taking you with me for the journey. DIY's and creative insight coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Taylor! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Your garland is so cute!

    ReplyDelete