Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Coat Envy

Just when I thought we were heading into Autumn, it turned right back into Summer. Hello 80 degrees. That's ok. I'll go right ahead with baking my pumpkin pies and listening to Christmas songs obscenely early. Think of it as my version of a rain dance. 

Some days I wish I lived in a climate that justifies a closet of cute coats. A trench would definitely be included, if only to wear an outfit as lovely as hers

























and oh, to wear this cozy coat...


























I'd like to think I won't be eating my words in a couple months, but a girl's allowed to be fickle, right? I'll enjoy what I've got now and rock the sandals and bare legs!

<3 Taylor

1 comment:

  1. I know, what is with the weather changes?? Am longing for the summer weather to go away and the winter to get here so we can wear winter clothes again! Love the coats, too...

    ReplyDelete