Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Food Crush

This post might be a little biased toward L.A., but indulge me for a minute. I've never been quite so obsessed with one particular restaurant before. It's a first, which is saying a lot, because I love food! Double hearts and underlined. Every time I've been downtown with time to spare, I've found an excuse to pop over to Bottega Louie's. And, yes, I follow them on Twitter and Facebook. If they had a blog, I'd probably follow that too. Their food is as gorgeous to look at as it is delicious to eat. 



If you live anywhere near the L.A., I'd recommend you find an excuse to indulge your inner foodie here. I'm usually content with a coffee or tea and macaroon, but once you taste their food, the real obsession begins. I recommend the pizza and arancini (delicious balls of rice and cheese). Oh, and definitely try the green tea mojito (it's nonalcoholic, so you can have as many as you want). It's the perfect Euro-getaway in the middle of downtown.

*Pictures from Bottega Louie's Facebook and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment