Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Designer Crush

This week, in celebration of Valentine's Day, I want to share some of my current crushes with you!

I'm falling pretty hard for DSquared2's Pre-Fall collection. I love the rich colors and the mix of masculine and feminine. The pieces have the right amount of edge while still looking sophisticated.






















And this LBD is just about perfect. That neckline. Can't. stop. staring. If only I could wake up to this in my closet, it would be a Valentine's Day miracle!

























Who are you crushing on this season?

Picture 1. Picture 2.


2 comments:

  1. I love that dress, too...how much does that cost?? Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know yet, but at least a few hundred dollars... I guess I'll start taking donations now. haha.

      Delete