Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

All the Colors of the Rainbow

Anyone else obsessed with colors and palettes? Then you should sit down (if you aren't already) because this website is your dreams come true. I felt tingly for at least an hour after I found this. Make color palettes. Create patterns and designs. And then color those patterns and designs. I dare say this is more addicting than pinterest. That sounds a little sacrilegious, but it's truth.
So, I dare you, have an affair with color. You might fall in love, if you haven't already.

I'll share a couple of my color palettes with you, but I have so much more experimenting to do!


1 comment:

  1. Very lovely; what a fun way to express yourself and see what other people are doing. How did you find this? I like your desert at night....hope you do more!

    ReplyDelete