Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Where the Water Meets My Feet

Still unemployed. No Buffalo Exchange. No other callbacks for interviews. I'll confess, I'm not familiar with this much rejection at once. I guess the right position has yet to reveal itself. It's all in timing. Although I'm enjoying this perpetual summer, I would much rather be busy working. I'll probably regret that when I'm working 40 hours a week and overtime. But at least if I'm not working, let me be off traveling in some far away land. Like Kokomo. The Beach Boys never fail to bring a smile. Not to mention this video features Jesse from Full House. What more could you ask for?

 

This new spin on tacky Hawaiian shirts is the perfect compliment to these beachy tunes and island backdrops. It makes me want to be somewhere tropical ASAP... without looking like a tourist.


Or maybe I could be wearing a little something like this:


Summer's finally here, so let's celebrate with all the summery things, like star gazing in the warm nights, iced tea on the back porch, flowers in our hair, and playing in the ocean waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment