Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blades of Fashion

Figure skating has always been one of my loves. The elegant lines, dizzying jumps, and creative routines have always inspired me. For a brief period, I took lessons with starry eyes for competing, but guitar and piano lessons quickly distracted me. With a desire to try everything and a short attention span, I was always "lesson hopping" as a child. So when I saw this new collection from US National Figure Skating Champion, Johnny Weir, I couldn't stop smiling. I'm kind of obsessed with this dress right now. I love the sweetheart neckline with the unique cutout, and the gorgeous tulle skirt.


Now I just need the perfect gala event to wear it!

And here are a couple other beauties:


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that Johnny Weir was a dress designer! Wow! The one you said you are obsessed with is my favorite...too bad it costs over $200! Maybe some day...

    ReplyDelete