Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Color Me Bright

So much to tell and so much to be thankful for, I could burst. Amidst my crazy, hectic schedule, I managed to find some time to be productive and work on a couple very exciting projects. The second I'll announce later, but it's been near to my heart for a while now. The other project is this mini series of outfit posts one of my dear friends, Brittan, photographed around her new little home in Whittier.

Let me just say, being a model is much harder than it looks. I truly understand the concept of taking 50 photos to get that one perfect shot now. How do all the bloggers and models out there do it?? I think I'll go pop a giant bag of popcorn and watch a marathon of America's Next Top Model, so I can learn  insider secrets for next time. Maybe even start a daily facial expression exercise regimen. That might be a little dramatic, but a girl has got to do something to keep up with the best of them, right?

The material on this top is gorgeous, straight from the jungles (ok maybe not, that's just what I like to imagine) of South America. Sometimes you need a litte exotic in your wardrobe and this piece is perfect.

Anyway, have the best Thursday! I love Thursdays, because you can treat them like a Friday, but then you realize you still have the whole weekend ahead. At least that's what I like to do to speed up a long week. Maybe I'm the only one, but either way, go celebrate with an Autumn-y treat! I'm starting to rekindle my romance with pumpkin. It's going to be a good season, I can tell.













































Bandeau/Bustier- Rojas Clothing
Leather Skirt- Buffalo Exchange
Red Shoes- Shoedazzle

<3 Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are beautiful, Taylor! Love the outfit and how you look in it. Tell Brittain she is a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete