Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Oh, The Places We Go

It's been awhile since I've had a chance to post on here, but I haven't forgotten! Life became a little crazy with a trip to see my parents and friends up north, a job interview, and a visit from a friend I lived with in Roma. It's been a whirlwind, but now I remember how much I love being busy. It makes lazy days like today so beautiful! Especially because the crazy is only going to continue. I finally found a full time job, which means less sleep and freedom, but the opportunity to learn more about my passion for marketing. Happiness all around.
I'm thinking some work style posts are in the future. Financial based companies might not be known for their color and wardrobe creativity, but I like to break stereotypes! This is my secret mission as I start work Monday. Wish me luck!

Here's little peak into my last week:

Winter in Hollywood

Love these colors!

First In-N-Out!


If only we all focused more on loving...
Delicious lunch!
Gorgeous lookout over Burbank and Universal City

1 comment:

  1. Love your photos, love your spirit, love you!

    ReplyDelete