I found the spark for my first project of the year in lovely store window displays. I knew a few colorful pinwheels would be the perfect addition to a mostly blank wall in my apt. Luckily my roommate is easy going with my constant art projects!
DIY Pinwheel Wall Art
1. Choose your piece of paper or magazine page.
2. Fold the bottom edge over. Make it thicker or thinner depending on how tight you want the folds to be or how much of the paper pattern you want to see.
3. Continue folding to the front and then the back until you make an accordion.
4. Fold paper in half and glue in the middle.
Repeat 1-4 to make 2 more of these pieces.
5. Glue the 3 pieces together to form a circle.
Repeat the process until you have enough pinwheels in varying sizes to make your own unique design. Then decorate your wall!
Hope you have a beautiful Monday!