Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry, Merry Christmas!

My homemade Christmas cards. Scraps recycled into Christmas cheer for friends near and far!

























Merry Christmas, everyone!
This Christmas season quietly sneaked up on me this year, but now that it's here, I'm soaking it in to the fullest! Wearing my black and gold, sparkly sweater and red skirt, chocolate cranberry bars are baking in the oven, champagne is full in our glasses, and family is here for dinner. Just waiting for my dad to light a fire in the fireplace, and it will be perfectly cozy!
I hope you are enjoying a time of joy and love as we celebrate Jesus' birth. Sometimes Christmas becomes so centered around gifts and obligations, but it truly is the thought and sincerity that makes this season sweet.
Love and peace to you all! <3


3 comments:

  1. Taylor, This is so cute & creative! See if you can come by to get my fabric this time... Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor!! I wish I could have gotten one from you this year!! Can you please make me a valentine perhaps? Ok, love you, bye.

    ReplyDelete