Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, because it involves 2 of my favorite things: family and food. I can't wait to one day help with the cooking of the meal instead of just the eating (although that is quite enjoyable), but until then, I will experiment and find the best recipes. These sweet potato and marshmallow biscuits from Smitten Kitchen look way too delicious to pass up. Come Saturday when I'm going through Thanksgiving food withdrawals, this will be my new project.


Happy Thanksgiving, my friends! So thankful for all the love and support in my life! It's the small things that matter most. What are you thankful for?


1 comment:

  1. Are you really gonna make those biscuits? Yum! What am I thankful for? I am thankful for our fabulous family, thankful you are home with us right now, and thankful for all the many blessings in our lives!

    ReplyDelete