Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Etsy Shop Announcement!



Friends, this is a big moment for me! My Etsy shop is officially open!

I've been trying to make this happen for years, but the timing never seemed to be right. Maybe it's also due to the fact that I was a marketing major and it's hard to plunge head first into a business venture without weighing all the consequences and work involved. Well, I finally threw my responsibility aside and took the risk. Putting yourself out there creatively is scary, but this has been a passion of mine since since I was old enough to make my first craft project. In the past, my customers mostly consisted of friends and family and I never made them pay, so I'm proud to make this dream a reality. Push myself to grow and learn.

I hope you enjoy! Bows and old keys are two of my favorite things! :)

Thanks to all my friends and family for their support, encouragement, and technical expertise. I couldn't have opened my store without you!

<3 Taylor






No comments:

Post a Comment