Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Stars In My Eyes

I've always been fascinated with the stars. When I was a kid, I would walk around my neighborhood at night with my head thrown back, staring at the stars. They made me feel very small, but in the best way possible. Not much has changed as I've grown up. I'm still drawn to the those far away balls of light. Funny that I now live in a place where they're mostly hidden. But those moments they do peak through are like falling in love. They remind me that all my worries are so insignificant, that we are a part of a universe bigger than we could ever fathom.

I recently discovered the artist, Summer Heart, and his music would be the perfect soundtrack to laying under under the stars, imagining the future and dreaming in the present.



























































And if I could wear the galaxies, I would only be the happiest! I believe opals are little bits of space in tangible form. It's only natural they are also my birth stone. My connection to the stars began early and continues to entwine itself beautifully throughout my life.

Picture 1&2: Romwe
Picture 3: Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment